登录   注册

K.I.S.S. IELTS FORUM

Enroll in Our Recently Updated 7-Day Free Course
  2022年7月21日, 星期四
  0 Replies
  586 Visits
老师您好:看了您的视频之后写的关于P2的万能故事,前后修改了好几十次:D ,烦请老师看看还有什么不足之处,盼复。

困难
About two years ago especially during the covid-19.Ifound that I had no goals in my life and I didn’t know how to make one.just live in the moment,but sometimes I felt lost and a little bit panic,I didn’t know ,What am I gonna do。

影响事件
But, as lucky as I am,last years I subscribed a life changing Canadian youtuber.it was his videos help that inspired me to find my goals and I even see a clear picture about my future life. His videos are very special,Took us to see Canada's magnificent landscapes through outdoor adventures like go skiing at Lake Louise,Hiking in Banff and hunting etc. Meanwhile he talked about his life experience .I remember he said that Goals are not to get,goals are designed to grow,get you to reach.so,you set the goal and that’s the target .and then you just tinking of what you can do to get there.and ideas will start to come to you ,and you act on the ideas.Very impressive.

克服困难
I didn't know why,the more I watched his videos,the more I found i'm attracted to Canada. And my purpose is clear,I started to learn English.and to get to know Canadian multiculturalism and history。 I'm looking forward to travel and live in Canada,I wanna go boating on Moraine Lake,Go to the Yukon to see the Northern Lights,and I even wanna fly a helicopter to see beautiful scenery,as you can tell,without his videos help. I would not have gained such a clear picture about my future
The most important lesson l learnt that what my goals are for,to go heigher than I’ve ever gone. Run faster I’ve ever run.jumper higher I’ve ever jumped Go after someting I’ve never done
当前帖子还没有回复。
现在第一个回复此贴吧!

Most Recent Discussions

听力怎样可以稳定在8分或以上
1073 点击 0 投票 回复
创建于:2023年1月05日, 星期四
虽然我前面有个帖子,但我还是新开一个,希望大家能分享一些备考经验。 我的雅思机考听力考试总是在6.5-8之间浮动,听力录音都能听明白,就是题目做不对,尤其 ...
三个月从6怎么能到7呢(小分写作7 其他6.5)
991 点击 0 投票 回复
创建于:2023年1月30日, 星期一
半年前考过一次6。L5.5 R7 W6.5 S5.5,4月中下旬需要一个总分7,小分写作7 其他6.5的成绩,每天只有3,4个小时可以学雅思。,感觉好难。请问l ...
IDP考雅思问题
1521 点击 0 投票 回复
创建于:2023年1月04日, 星期三
想问一下大家谁在idp考过雅思?我今天考了一次,口语经历很不好。考官不停追问我的工作信息,直到我说出了我公司名字才作罢,这是我在bc考的时候从来没遇到过的。在考 ...
请教下G类给公司manager写信用什么语气?
1153 点击 0 投票 回复
创建于:2022年11月07日, 星期一
G类小作文,有点迷糊来请教下,给公司manager写信要资源或要求出差,到底算是semi-formal还是informal? Manager的名字肯定知道呀,倒 ...
口语part2这么准备可以吗(盼复)
586 点击 0 投票 回复
创建于:2022年7月21日, 星期四
老师您好:看了您的视频之后写的关于P2的万能故事,前后修改了好几十次 ,烦请老师看看还有什么不足之处,盼复。 困难 About two ye ...

自学课程

Most Likes Discussions

终于和雅思分手了,分享下自己的考试经验。
4 人喜欢
创建于:2020年12月12日, 星期六
雅思G类8分的复习经验分享
4 人喜欢
创建于:2020年9月06日, 星期日