登录   注册

K.I.S.S. IELTS FORUM

Enroll in Our Recently Updated 7-Day Free Course
  2022年10月12日, 星期三
  0 Replies
  258 Visits
lynn老师好,agree/disagree类型里除了直接阐述同意或不同意的原因, 如果写另一方的弊端做为同意的原因,是否算跑题?比如The restoration of old buildings in major cities in the world costs numerous government’s expenditure. This money should be used in new housing and road development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?如果同意这个观点,那么body1写建新房和修路的必要,body2写如果修旧房花费大质量也无保证,是否可以?
Nowadays, the renovation of old buildings in large cites costs the government a huge amount of money. I agree with people who believe the government should invest on new houses and roads, instead of old buildings.
It is obvious that people can benefit a lot from building new houses and road development. On the one hand, more and more people tend to find a job in large cities and they hope their children and parents can live with them. Therefore, they may choose a recently built apartment with comfortable living condition and convenient facilities for the whole family to settle down. On the other hand, the congestion during rush hour is becoming a serious problem in large cities, and the development of roads may solve this problem. If people can choose a different route to work, the traffic jam on the main road will be reduced.
However, I believe that investment on restoration of old buildings is a waste of money, because the quality of architecture cannot be guaranteed. My neighbor is an example who lived in an old building and moved out due to the poor quality of his residence. The government spent a huge amount of money on the renovation of the building where he lived, but the problems of the heating and water system still could not be solved. Otherwise, the renovation did not change the internal structure of the old building, and the small living room could not meet the requirements of his large family. Finally, my neighbor decided to move to a new house because of the reasons above.
In conclusion, I believe it is more reasonable for the government to invest on new housing and road development, rather than old buildings.
当前帖子还没有回复。
现在第一个回复此贴吧!

自学课程

Most Recent Discussions

想问下这个文档在哪里下载呢?怎么没找到
回复
创建于:2023年3月30日, 星期四
想问下这个文档在哪里下载呢?怎么没找到,是在哪个地方呢
复习计划:3.31日到4月14日,半个月全天候提升口语到7分。
回复
创建于:2023年4月01日, 星期六
复习计划:3.31日到4月14日,半个月全天候提升口语到7分。
自学作文课的原因类问题。
回复
创建于:2023年3月27日, 星期一
想问自学作文课看完了最后的原因类,通过逻辑链能快速找到原因了,但是解决方法不一定能快速想到,怎么办呢
G类的阅读真题网上哪里找呢?
回复
创建于:2023年3月19日, 星期日
网上大多数资料都是A类阅读题,有哪个网站可以找到G类阅读真题吗,可以有人分享一下嘛 谢谢!

Most Likes Discussions