登录   注册

K.I.S.S. IELTS FORUM

Enroll in Our Recently Updated 7-Day Free Course
  2022年6月01日, 星期三
  1 Replies
  887 Visits
最近2次小作文大致如下,有一次是150个字,有一次是152个字。

0515考试

Your photograph recently won a photography competition and is now shown in an exhibition.
Write a letter to your friend.
In your letter
-describe the photograph you sent to the competition
-tell him/her about the exhibition where your photo is shown
-invite him/her to the exhibition

Dear Amy,

I won the first place in Lianyungang International Photography Competition. Over 300 people took part in this competition, so it is really not easy to win.

I took this photo when I was playing with my son in the park. My son had just picked up the stone and thrown it into the lake. So you can see the water splash. My son is smiling in this photo. I felt I was the happiest person in the world when I took this photo.

My photo is now shown in Tianjin Museum. People are able to see many great photos here and tickets are free. This museum is only 30 minutes from my apartment.

Are you free next Sunday? Why not go to the exhibition with me? That would be very interesting.

Hope to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Sophie

0427考试

You work for an international company. You enjoy this work but now you want to leave the company.
Write a letter to the manager of the company.
In your letter
- Tell the manager why you want to leave the company
- Explain what you have learnt from working at the company
- Say why you have enjoyed working for the company

Dear Mr White,

I am writing to tell you that I want to leave the company next month. I really enjoy the time here but I have to quit this job.

My son was born last year and I find it difficult to take care of him myself. So I have to move to Tianjin so that my mum could help me to look after my son.

I have learnt professional and competitive knowledge and skills in this company. For example, I have known how to write test cases as a software tester. Also, I know how to communicate and cooperate with my colleagues.

I have enjoyed working here because you could always help me whenever I encounter difficulties at work. I really feel lucky to have a manager like you. Also I have colleagues who are better than me, which makes me feel motivated to become as good as they are.

Yours faithfully,

Sophie
写到170 左右

informal
你的tone不像是和朋友写的letter 啊

Hi

Amy

I haven't seen you for a while. Hope everything is going well with you. I've got great news to share. Guess what? I just won the ...
That's why I'm writing this lette to ask whether you would like to come.

formal

有一些表达,不够formal

tell > inform

I am writing to inform you that ..

如果你是辞职的人,你会怎么和老板解释原因呢? 是不是要想办法说服他? 让他理解,你的情况?

My son was born last year and I find it difficult to take care of him myself. So I have to move to Tianjin so that my mum could help me to look after my son.

My son was born last year, which made my life unexpectedly overwhelming. I did not expect taking care of him would consume so much of my energy and time, making me feel very exhausted every day. If I were to live in this city, none of my parents can come to help me. This means that I have to continue juggling work and the baby, which ...
  • 页 :
当前帖子还没有回复。
现在第一个回复此贴吧!

Most Recent Discussions

想问下这个文档在哪里下载呢?怎么没找到
回复
创建于:2023年3月30日, 星期四
想问下这个文档在哪里下载呢?怎么没找到,是在哪个地方呢
复习计划:3.31日到4月14日,半个月全天候提升口语到7分。
回复
创建于:2023年4月01日, 星期六
复习计划:3.31日到4月14日,半个月全天候提升口语到7分。
自学作文课的原因类问题。
回复
创建于:2023年3月27日, 星期一
想问自学作文课看完了最后的原因类,通过逻辑链能快速找到原因了,但是解决方法不一定能快速想到,怎么办呢
G类的阅读真题网上哪里找呢?
回复
创建于:2023年3月19日, 星期日
网上大多数资料都是A类阅读题,有哪个网站可以找到G类阅读真题吗,可以有人分享一下嘛 谢谢!

自学课程

Most Likes Discussions