登录   注册

K.I.S.S. IELTS FORUM

Enroll in Our Recently Updated 7-Day Free Course
  2022年5月18日, 星期三
  2 Replies
  1.1K Visits
题目:
In the past, most people worked for small businesses, while more people now work for large businesses.
Does working in large businesses have more advantages than disadvantages?

考场答案:
It is believed that more people now work for large businesses while most people worked for small businesses in the past. I think working in large companies could lead to more pros than cons.

For one thing, working in large businesses helps to develop empathy. There are more employees in large companies than small companies. If people work in large businesses, they are exposed to colleagues who have different thoughts and behaviors, thus considering those difference as norms and accepting them. As a result, it is easier for them to stand in others’ shoes, which helps them to develop empathy.

For another,working in large businesses is helpful for people to solve the problem efficiently. Large companies usually have more kinds of training courses for employees than small companies. When people work in large companies, they are able to learn different kinds of knowledge. When they encounter difficulties, they will not be restricted by certain kind of knowledge and analyse the problems from different angles, thus solving the problems efficiently.

However, there are also some disadvantages. Since people in large companies often have limited kinds of responsibilities, they may find it boring quickly, which makes them unhappy. When this is the case, they may become unmotivated to have a good performance at work and even lead to unemployment. However, people can apply for a change in job responsibilities.

In conclusion, based on the evidence analysed, working in large businesses helps people to improve empathy and efficiency at work . Even though there are minor disadvantages, those can be avoided. So I think working in large companies could bring more advantages than disadvantages.

我的问题:
1、我这个作文里面,还有逻辑写的不太好的可以改进的地方吗?
2、考场写完的时候,字数是321。有点多了,但是写的时候为了把事情说清楚,不得不写很多字。PROS-CONS的题就很容易写太多字,不知道这个问题如何改善?以上面这个题目为例,我如何削减字数同时保证有详细推导?
3、因为写的字数比较多很费时间,到最后剩2分钟的时候,就在纠结是把最后一段的红色字体部分给补上(之前写总结的时候漏写了),还是检查一遍有没有错误。最后,我觉得把总结部分给写了。所以,如果出现这种情况应该检查还是写总结?然后,如果Body2写完(总结一个字都没有写的情况下),发现只剩2分钟,这时候应该检查还是写总结?
4、我需要到7.5,后面我需要做什么准备来提高?
恭喜! 恭喜!
这篇文章,写的超级清晰的!
核心词现象的问题,解决了?

7.5分的话,1. 大作文的语法 2. 小作文

你把小作文,也发上来,我看看

大作文:

1. 逻辑很好
2. 这类的题目,就是会写更多,没关系
3. 如果还有2分钟,写完,不回去检查了

可以提高的地方

1. 逻辑虽然没有问题,但是,你可以更具体的表达,意思,从而,在TR 上拿到高分

Since people in large companies often have limited kinds of responsibilities, they may find it boring quickly, which makes them unhappy.

中文: 因为大公司的人,责任很有限制,所以,他们可能会觉得比较无聊,从而,让他们不开心

想办法把中文变得更细致,从而让英文更细致
我直接写了英文哈

Compared to a small company where every employee has more than one duty, in a large company, everyone tends to focus on a more specialized field, which may lead to a lot of repetitive tasks. Employees may find it easy to feel bored and unhappy at work.

2. Coherence
避免重复用一样的,句型 When 用了3次 ;使用简单句,并列结构 ,代词,减少对于 cohesive devices 的重复

When people work in large companies, they are able to learn different kinds of knowledge. >

Working in a large company provides people opportunities to learn knowledge in various fields.

When they encounter difficulties, they will not be restricted by certain kind of knowledge and analyse the problems from different angles, thus solving the problems efficiently.?

If they encounter any difficulty , ..

When this is the case, they may become unmotivated to have a good performance at work and even lead to unemployment >

Those negative moods can demotivate them, reduce their work performance, and eventually lead to unemployment.
大约1年前
·
最近2次小作文大致如下,有一次是150个字,有一次是152个字。

0515考试

Your photograph recently won a photography competition and is now shown in an exhibition.
Write a letter to your friend.
In your letter
-describe the photograph you sent to the competition
-tell him/her about the exhibition where your photo is shown
-invite him/her to the exhibition

Dear Amy,

I won the first place in Lianyungang International Photography Competition. Over 300 people took part in this competition, so it is really not easy to win.

I took this photo when I was playing with my son in the park. My son had just picked up the stone and thrown it into the lake. So you can see the water splash. My son is smiling in this photo. I felt I was the happiest person in the world when I took this photo.

My photo is now shown in Tianjin Museum. People are able to see many great photos here and tickets are free. This museum is only 30 minutes from my apartment.

Are you free next Sunday? Why not go to the exhibition with me? That would be very interesting.

Hope to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Sophie

0427考试

You work for an international company. You enjoy this work but now you want to leave the company.
Write a letter to the manager of the company.
In your letter
- Tell the manager why you want to leave the company
- Explain what you have learnt from working at the company
- Say why you have enjoyed working for the company

Dear Mr White,

I am writing to tell you that I want to leave the company next month. I really enjoy the time here but I have to quit this job.

My son was born last year and I find it difficult to take care of him myself. So I have to move to Tianjin so that my mum could help me to look after my son.

I have learnt professional and competitive knowledge and skills in this company. For example, I have known how to write test cases as a software tester. Also, I know how to communicate and cooperate with my colleagues.

I have enjoyed working here because you could always help me whenever I encounter difficulties at work. I really feel lucky to have a manager like you. Also I have colleagues who are better than me, which makes me feel motivated to become as good as they are.

Yours faithfully,

Sophie
  • 页 :
当前帖子还没有回复。
现在第一个回复此贴吧!

Most Recent Discussions

想问下这个文档在哪里下载呢?怎么没找到
回复
创建于:2023年3月30日, 星期四
想问下这个文档在哪里下载呢?怎么没找到,是在哪个地方呢
复习计划:3.31日到4月14日,半个月全天候提升口语到7分。
回复
创建于:2023年4月01日, 星期六
复习计划:3.31日到4月14日,半个月全天候提升口语到7分。
自学作文课的原因类问题。
回复
创建于:2023年3月27日, 星期一
想问自学作文课看完了最后的原因类,通过逻辑链能快速找到原因了,但是解决方法不一定能快速想到,怎么办呢
G类的阅读真题网上哪里找呢?
回复
创建于:2023年3月19日, 星期日
网上大多数资料都是A类阅读题,有哪个网站可以找到G类阅读真题吗,可以有人分享一下嘛 谢谢!

自学课程

Most Likes Discussions