登录   注册

K.I.S.S. IELTS FORUM

Enroll in Our Recently Updated 7-Day Free Course
  2020年11月23日, 星期一
  0 Replies
  5.2K Visits
看了L181视频,本来想尝试写一下结构3,让步反驳 + 两个原因 结果写出来一看,还不如按结构1写两个body 每个body两个原因\\

题目:Living in a big city can be bad for people’s health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

正文:

Today, along with the rapid development of big cities, dramatically increasing population, a large amount of carbon emission, and fast-paced working styles can be prominent.(开头段 应该是改写 但自己练习下来,感觉直接变成核心词特点/现象了) But I don't think that living in a big city can harm people's health.

We have to admit that living in a metropolis could be harmful to people’s physical health. In a big city, loads of vehicles bring about dramatic carbon emissions, thereby affecting residents’ respiratory systems. Over the years, it would lead to chronic lung disease or even lung cancer. (让步段,其实在Lynn范文里是只有一句话,但是我真的不知道这里怎么一句话过度到下一段的反驳,所以这里有点慌,感觉为让步而让步)

However, we should not turn a blind eye to its merits. Usually, a modern city could be well-equipped with medical infrastructure. So people can easily access better and more effective treatment than that in skirts or rural areas. Also, major cities could provide not solely a wide range of professional stadiums and spots for its citizens to work out and exercise regularly, such as gyms, swimming pools, and tennis courts, but also exhilarating outdoor and indoor activities. From this perspective, staying in a big city is a good alternative to build a healthier and stronger physical system to resist the virus and bacteria.(这里回归了正常的行文结构:两个原因 104字)

For mental health, fast-paced lifestyles in a big city can push the young generation to step out of their comfort zones. Living in a big city means you have to face severe challenges from your peers who have pretty competitive backgrounds in the employment market. It will urge you to stay adaptable and self-motivated to improve yourself by exploring new knowledge. Therefore, life in a large city could make you always hold a positive attitude towards your life and career, thus improving your mental health.(这里是Body2 1个原因 其实正常应该是写两个原因,但是时间不够了 82词)

In conclusion, I disagree that living in a big city can be harmful to habitants’ health. While living in a big city could have drawbacks, we can mitigate those negative factors from other aspects.(写结尾的时候卡壳,有时竟然在纠结 是写In my opinion 还是 In conclusion 还是 As discussed above. ....浪费时间;没时间汇总上文的idea,就直接让步写了,不知道结尾这样写 合不合逻辑 可行不可行???)
当前帖子还没有回复。
现在第一个回复此贴吧!

自学课程

Most Recent Discussions

雅思写作7分技能2_段落模版_免费课打卡Day 4
回复
创建于:2021年2月26日, 星期五
Day 4 讨论问题: - A 和 A-C的 本质区别是什么? - 技能2 自我纠错表格, 哪个题,给你印象最深,分享答案 (一定要写出来C的具体内 ...
打卡DAY2
回复
创建于:2023年4月01日, 星期六
1. 之前从没想到过技能3,感觉自己一段都在说一个事情大差不差都会是在一个话题上,但是听Lynn老师讲后发现自己之前理解的话题和技能3中的对应词是有区别的 2 ...
有关9个语法结构中例句的问题
回复
创建于:2023年3月30日, 星期四
大家好,我在9个语法结构中看到一个例句有点疑惑。 想请问大家一下,“That is the best way for them to get a clear ...
苹果电脑怎么看免费课程 跪求指导啊
回复
创建于:2023年3月19日, 星期日
真的找不到视频链接啊。。。手机倒是能找到,苹果电脑真的找不到入口啊视频链接 拜托教教我吧 5.27要考试了

Most Likes Discussions