登录   注册

K.I.S.S. IELTS FORUM

Enroll in Our Recently Updated 7-Day Free Course
  2020年6月18日, 星期四
  0 Replies
  2.8K Visits
题目:some people think that increasing international business and cultural contacts is a positive trend, while others think that it leads to a loss of national identity. discuss both views and give you own opinion

结尾
让步反驳

第一句
Finally, in my view, although increasing business and cultural contacts may lead to a loss of national identities, countries can use some measures to protect their own culture and original products, such as decreasing sales tax for the local products.
7分的句子
Finally, in my view, although having more contact between nations may lead to a loss of national identities, countries can take some measures to protect their culture and original products, such as by decreasing sales taxes on the local products

第二句
Therefore, a loss of national identities may not happened as a result of these contacts.
Cohesion and Coherence 6分 比较顺的说法不是“所以” 而是“如果这么做了”
7份的句子
If this is done, loss of national identities as a result of increasing business and cultural contacts will not happen.

第三句
Increasing business and cultural contact can enhance economic globalization and development of culture.
这句出现了问题 这个原因是新的 body段里没有这个部分 结尾不要写新的东西!!!
both view文章结尾要多写 确实 因为我们的观点在这段里面 要把观点说清楚 但是不要写新的原因 应该是用body段的原因 因为结尾的主要功能是总结 所以这句话写了反而拉低分数

第四句
Countries had better increase business and cultural contact in order to develop their economies and cultures.
7分的句子
Countries should increase business and cultural contact in order to develop their economies and cultures.

所以 这篇文章分析结束以后我们可以学到
把7份的逻辑写成7分的文章其实不难 不需要fancy的词 但是要保证英文句子本身和句子之间的链接是顺的 同学们学习了这篇文章 自己觉得有用的部分背一背 会帮助翻译部分:D :D :D

自学课程

Most Recent Discussions

尚无话题发表