K.I.S.S. IELTS FORUM

Enroll in Our Recently Updated 7-Day Free Course
  2020年9月24日, 星期四
  0 Replies
  4.1K Visits
剑桥书后面的文章,想看看你们对于 评分标准是不是理解 透彻了
1对1的同学 用6个技能分析哈
选择分数+留言你的想法哈

Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend their free time ?

To a large extent, I believe that children are given too much free time.

Free time in my opinion refers to time not spent under the direct supervision of a parent, teacher or a person entrusted with the responsibility of bringing up the child

Such time is often spent on several things such as watching television, playing with friends, going to parties, doing homework, playing games on their own amongst others.

Amongst all of the above, a child could either be influenced by his or her peer group especially when left without attention or be influenced by what he or she watches on television most of which are those not meant to be viewed by the child’s age group

In my opinion, most of the formative years of a child should be spent doing school work, engaging in recreational activities that would develop the child emotionally and mentally. I believe this strongly because at a young age, a child is quick to grasp most of all that is seen or heard.For instance, a child who is not used to doing more school work usually referred to as house work.

选择你认为的分数
(2 票)

自学课程

Most Recent Discussions

尚无话题发表