登录   注册

K.I.S.S. IELTS FORUM

Enroll in Our Recently Updated 7-Day Free Course
  2020年8月11日, 星期二
  2 Replies
  4.8K Visits
some people argue that the government should not pay for money for international aid when there are some disadvantaged people (homeless, unemployed) at home, agree or disagree

Some people think the local country should not help other countries in difficult situations with
money when there are poor people such as homeless and unemployed at home. However, I disagree this statement and believe that the international aid is valuable for the local country.

International aid can bring a large number of benefits. Every country will have some difficult moments , for example, having natural disasters or extremely serious accidents. These problems will cost a great amount of people, stuff and money to deal with, which may be not affordable for some countries. If we offer them the stuff and money and send the experts to assist them, the country being helped would break through the bad situation and the lives of people in this country would return to normal more quickly, as a result, they will appreciate our aid. One day when we face the difficulties and need help, in turn, they will give us assistance, thus making our country recover from the moments faster and we will live a steady and happy life again.

Although at home there are some homeless and unemployed who need money supported by local government and in short period these disadvantaged people can not be taken good care of because of the international aid, we still should do carry out international aid because it can contribute to the improvement of local economy. The aids between countries make the relationship of countries closer. If we can help many countries, we will relate to these countries more and more. In the trend of global economy, they would prefer to trade us a lot, thus improving our country’s economy. When economy become better and better, there would be more job opportunities to offer to local people, therefore, the unemployed would gain a job and the homeless would enjoy the happiness of having a home again.

As a conclusion, international aid do bring much benefit even for the poor in local country, therefore, I take the view that we should render the financial assistance to countries in need.

自学课程

Most Recent Discussions

尚无话题发表