By 游客 on 2022年7月21日, 星期四
Posted in 考试经验分享
Replies 0
Likes 0
Views 599
Votes 0
老师您好:看了您的视频之后写的关于P2的万能故事,前后修改了好几十次 ,烦请老师看看还有什么不足之处,盼复。

困难
About two years ago especially during the covid-19.Ifound that I had no goals in my life and I didn’t know how to make one.just live in the moment,but sometimes I felt lost and a little bit panic,I didn’t know ,What am I gonna do。

影响事件
But, as lucky as I am,last years I subscribed a life changing Canadian youtuber.it was his videos help that inspired me to find my goals and I even see a clear picture about my future life. His videos are very special,Took us to see Canada's magnificent landscapes through outdoor adventures like go skiing at Lake Louise,Hiking in Banff and hunting etc. Meanwhile he talked about his life experience .I remember he said that Goals are not to get,goals are designed to grow,get you to reach.so,you set the goal and that’s the target .and then you just tinking of what you can do to get there.and ideas will start to come to you ,and you act on the ideas.Very impressive.

克服困难
I didn't know why,the more I watched his videos,the more I found i'm attracted to Canada. And my purpose is clear,I started to learn English.and to get to know Canadian multiculturalism and history。 I'm looking forward to travel and live in Canada,I wanna go boating on Moraine Lake,Go to the Yukon to see the Northern Lights,and I even wanna fly a helicopter to see beautiful scenery,as you can tell,without his videos help. I would not have gained such a clear picture about my future
The most important lesson l learnt that what my goals are for,to go heigher than I’ve ever gone. Run faster I’ve ever run.jumper higher I’ve ever jumped Go after someting I’ve never done
View Full Post