By Kathy on 2020年10月01日, 星期四
Posted in Daily Check-in
Replies 2
Likes 1
Views 5.2K
Votes 0
Lynn Yang @Ulysses#
for 1v1 students, which website do we watch video courses on?
new website has new video courses, right?
but we do not have access to them

视频课程是全部更新了,是么,lynn
我们该如何在新网站上观看呢
no question now!
·
大约3年前
·
1 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Kathy

I think you figured it out, but just in case someone else was asking, let me explain.

All courses are the same in both Invanto and here on this website.
Aside from the 7-Day Free Course; which has been updated and revised only on this website.

There are no further options to register in the future on Invanto, so any new students would purchase courses on the website and have courses available on this website.

If for instance, you had courses on Invanto, then you will still have access to those courses on Invanto.

If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask..
·
大约3年前
·
1 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
2 Comments
·
I have bought course on Invanto, but when I move to this website, I found I have no right to watch the video.
Could you help me with that?
the email I used to bought class on Invanto is the same as the email I use to register this website.
大约3年前
Hi Sophie,
This is the correct setup.
If any student purchased a course on Invanto, their access is limited to Invanto.
The course isn't transferred over, nor is it any different; other than a different platform.
The only course that was updated was our 7-day free course, which you can enroll here on this website with the credentials you used to reply to this comment.

As your username and password would be entirely different since these are totally separate web interfaces.
I hope that answers your questions and any other student who might have the same.
大约3年前
View Full Post