By Lynn Yang on 2020年9月05日, 星期六
Posted in 7 Day Free Course
Replies 3
Likes 1
Views 6.8K
Votes 0
I want to ask for everyone's suggestion about whether you want to watch the 7 days free cousre today or not

1. the course was set up 2 weeks ago - please check the screenshot

2. we have been waiting for the launch because I need to write course descriptions (all done ? ). there are also some success stories to be added on the new website , now they have not been put up on the website, but I put all of them on the course introduction page, so it will not affect your study.

We can make all important components available today, so they should be enough for you to study

- 7 days free cousre
- paid self study course
- 1-on-1 gaurantee course

3. To help most students, I would suggest launch the 7 days free course NOW-ASAP. (You can spend the weekend on studying )
Since I know, you have been waiting for a long time, and a lot of students test are coming soon
Within 2 hours, you can have a basic understanding about writing and get access to 140 real topics answers, and ABC logic and phrases

@Ulysses# waiting for their response

@linda chen# @Harry#
@Aaron# @Viola W#
·
大约3年前
·
1 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
突然发现Lynn的YouTube视频都加了节点,标了内容提要。简直太贴心了 ,一下子找内容学习方法变得好轻松哈哈。谢谢Lynn。
·
大约3年前
·
1 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
3 Comments
·
Ulysses add that ! hahaha I will let him know.
大约3年前
其实 主要工作 是Cathy 一个一个 看了我们的 视频做的 她是新加入团队的,主要帮我们吧Youtube 编辑的更方便 你们学习哈 以后Cathy 也会经常在论坛 收集大家的建议的
大约3年前
谢谢Cathy和Ulysses了哈哈,真的很方便,因为Lynn实在是太多有用的视频了,每次都开了超多的tab在后台。刚好昨天回顾温习,发现找知识点简直不要太方便了哈哈哈。
大约3年前
很抱歉大家,因为网站的更新,出现了一些问题
我们没有办法如期 开始7天免费课程

大家可以先 收看这个文章里面的免费课
同时,我会给你们准备直播课哈

如果这个周五的早上,7天免费课程
没有办法如期开始

我们周五的下午,
开始 会进行7天的直播课,每天2小时,一直给大家讲解完哈
·
大约3年前
·